Submit your answers by close of business to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to list your team members names.
Exciting news from the Training Department! We have made some changes to our Management Training Program which is currently required for newly hired/ promoted Assistant Community Managers and Community Managers. The Management Training Program is now known as Pathway to Policy & Procedure Compliance. This change was made in an effort to continue to promote other site level positions to participate in modules that are relevant to them.
Here are some important details:
- Our RAU Training Intranet has an interactive calendar that will allow you to see what courses are being offered, course description, and target audience. You have the ability to add the course to your Outlook calendar or join the session live if it is occurring at that time. Please reference calendar and available resources here: https://royalamericanmanagement.sharepoint.com/sites/RoyalAmericanUniversity33
- As a reminder, you can submit questions and request training through our RAU Training Intranet.
- Some of the modules will be offered “live” and some modules will be recorded and assigned in Grace Hill. This will allow for a manager to take some of the course work at a time that is convenient for them versus having to be available for a live session. The live sessions will be hosted on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please review attached schedule.
- There are new modules that will be added throughout the year: Human Trafficking Awareness (general knowledge and open to all – 1/31), Technical Proficiency (computer basics course – 2/07). Modules currently being created: Kingsley Secret Shop Training, Crisis Management (in conjunction with Risk Mgt. and Maintenance Depts), Time Management and Organization. Details forthcoming on all new modules.
- Training surveys will now be assigned in Grace Hill not Survey Monkey. An employee will not receive credit for program completion until the survey is completed in GH. Survey feedback helps us to continue to shape the program and offer the coursework our employees need. The survey has four required questions and one optional question.
- With each class we do activities such as poll questions, ice breakers, wordcloud, etc. This year we will be issuing a challenge to our students to participate in a card game called “Better than Yesterday”. This game has positive message cards that inspire an individual to be a better person than they were yesterday. We are all about positivity and inspiration in the Training Department and our employees have enjoyed these types of activities in the past! You will be issued a positive challenge during each session and for each person that participates they are entered into a drawing for a prize.
We look forward to being a part of your learning journey this year!
It is with great sorrow that we announce the passing of Patricia (Patti) Masters. Patti was the Community Manager for Lakewood Apartments as well as an Area Manager for RA.
Her unwavering dedication and commitment to Royal American over the past 36 years left an indelible mark on our company. Patti’s hard work, passion, and loyalty were invaluable; shaping our culture and contributing to our success in countless ways. She navigated a challenging diagnosis with such strength, resilience, and positivity that inspired us daily. Her presence made a profound difference to all of us.
We want to express our deepest gratitude for everything she devoted to Royal American. Her contributions will always be remembered and cherished. During this time, our thoughts and prayers are with her loving family and friends. We wish them love and comfort at this difficult time.
We invite our team to share in the comment section as we remember her legacy and all the fond memories she left with us.